Entities are "domestic" within their state of incorporation, but they are considered "foreign" in any other state. If you intend to do business in additional states, you may need to file for foreign qualification in order to avoid heavy penalty fees. Keep in mind, companies are required to have a registered agent not only in the state of incorporation but also in any states of foreign qualification. 
All that we do is submitted and performed with the understanding that we are not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service.
If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a professional should be sought.
 Copyright © 2016 by Val-U-Corp Services, LLC. All rights reserved.